Cleek has moved to http://cleek.lunarpages.com/blogs/.
Update your treasure maps accordingly.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Morning Music

After the 9:30am meeting where we discussed The Various Ways In Which I Got It Wrong, I ran back to my cubicle to start my iPod and forgot about everything I should've remembered from the meeting.

First songs of the week:

  1. The Lilys - The Tennis System (And Its Stars)
  2. Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
  3. Nick Lowe - Cruel To Be Kind
  4. Flaming Lips - Race For The Prize (2)
  5. REM - Carnival of Sorts
  6. REM - Cuyahoga
  7. Led Zeppelin - Candy Store Rock
  8. Yo La Tengo - You Can Have It All
  9. Neil Young - Cortez The Killer
  10. Pavement - Sepentine Pad


    That tells me: I need to get more music written after 1996.

All images Copyright 2004-2005, cleek.