Cleek has moved to
Update your treasure maps accordingly.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Nuclear Playboy

Glossy paper, the kind used for printing magazines with a lot of photographs for example, is usually made with a substance called "kaolin". Kaolin's a clay that's used as a filler to spackle over the little irregularities and holes left by the fibers that forms the bulk of the paper. It's also somewhat radioactive.

All images Copyright 2004-2005, cleek.