Cleek has moved to http://cleek.lunarpages.com/blogs/.
Update your treasure maps accordingly.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Meme Of Seven

My first tag. I've arrived! Via CmdrSue.

(none of these are in any order)

Seven Books (or Series) That I Love

  1. City of Saints and Madmen - Jeff VanDerMeer
  2. The Lord of the Rings. I suppose it's a bit played-out, after the movies. But I used to make a point of re-reading it every 2 years.
  3. The Ghastlycrumb Tinies - Edward Gorey
  4. Gun with Occasional Music - Jonathan Lethem
  5. Harry Potter. Yeah yeah. So what. Bite me.
  6. e.e. cummings. complete
  7. Matt Ridley - The Red Queen


Seven of My Favorite Movies (or Series)

  1. Star Wars (IV, the original)
  2. Monty Python's Holy Grail
  3. Alien
  4. Ferris Beullers Day Off
  5. Blazing Saddles
  6. The Outlaw Josey Wales
  7. Fight Club


Seven Things I Cannot Do (or jus' don' wanna!)

  1. Give a speech
  2. Follow sports
  3. Enjoy working for someone else
  4. Dance
  5. Eat shellfish
  6. Enjoy un-melted cheese
  7. Live with cats without a mountain of medicine


Seven Things To Do Before I Die
I can't think of a thing that, if I never got to do it, would leave me feeling incomplete. Maybe I should find something like that...

Seven Things That Attract Me To... Blogging!

  1. It's not work
  2. It's not TV
  3. The smart people
  4. The idiots
  5. The arguments
  6. The venting
  7. The interesting things I find and share


Seven Things I Say Most Often

  1. What The Fuck?
  2. Where's the cat at?
  3. It's the pedal on the right - the skinny one
  4. It must be Teach Blind People To Drive Day!
  5. I don't wanna [go to work in the morning]
  6. Anything special you'd like for dinner ?
  7. Hi, Wife and Cat!


Seven Impractical Things I Think Would Be Really Cool Anyway

  1. An automatic car wash you could install in your home garage
  2. A laser lawnmower
  3. A municipal gas distribution system - like for water, but with gasoline
  4. Someone to go to meetings for me and nod along at the appropriate times.
  5. Audio-in jacks in easily-accessible places for car stereos
  6. Hidden, but easily-accesible wiring tracts in every room of the house - so tasks like adding speakers in a room wouldn't require cutting holes in walls
  7. A worldwide network that would let me securely communicate with any computer or other device that I was authorized to access.


I can't possibly think of seven people to tag... so, if you want to play, consider yourself tagged.

All images Copyright 2004-2005, cleek.