Trivia about Cleek
The Mechanical Contrivium Has this to say about Cleek:
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and cleek!
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw cleek into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for cleek.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks cleek.
- Cleek is the world's smallest mammal!
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in cleek.
- Two grams of cleek provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
- Native Americans never actually ate cleek; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
- Cleek is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Cleek', hated cleek and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.