Cleek has moved to http://cleek.lunarpages.com/blogs/.
Update your treasure maps accordingly.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Start Your iPods

Starting this work week, with my new Shure E2c's:

  1. Spoon - I Summon You
  2. Beck - Side of the Road
  3. Jimi Hendrix - Castles Made of Sand
  4. Cowboy Junkies - Someone Out There
  5. The Cure - A Thousand Hours
  6. Sonic Youth - I Love Her All The Time
  7. The Cure - The Hanging Garden
  8. Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen
  9. Apollo Sunshine - A Finger Pointing At The Moon
  10. Iron And Wine - Freedom Hangs Like Heaven
  11. (bonus - since that Apollo Sunshine song was only 30 seconds long) : Pixies - Wave Of Mutilation (UK Surf mix)


The "sound-isolating" aspect of these earphones works really well. The standard iPod earphones let a lot of sound through. But with these, I can't hear a damned thing besides the music (which really does sound excellent) and my own breathing. It's a bit like being underwater. Since I can't even hear typing, I'm making more typos. This will take some getting used to.

All images Copyright 2004-2005, cleek.