Cleek has moved to http://cleek.lunarpages.com/blogs/.
Update your treasure maps accordingly.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Ween weenies



Here's the Mrs and myself all dressed up as David Bowie (she as the Let's Dance Bowie, I as the Ziggy Stardust version), on our way out the door for a Halloween party last night.

The face makeup, painted nails, big thick wig, vinyl pants and fur boa made for a busy night. I spent most of it making sure I didn't accidentally touch my face (even though I was sweating like a fiend) lest I ruin all my wife's lovely cosmetic work. And, since we overestimated the average 25-35 year old's familiarity with how Ziggy Stardust dressed, I spent a lot of time trying to convince people that I really wasn't dressed as a transvesite hooker - well, not directly, anyway.

My wife looked sharp, though.

All images Copyright 2004-2005, cleek.