Cleek has moved to http://cleek.lunarpages.com/blogs/.
Update your treasure maps accordingly.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

myPod

Just got my iPod. And before I even turn it on, I gotta say... Apple has the absolute, hands-down best packaging of any company I've ever seen. Just opening the box was fun. And taking each part out of the box and taking it out of its individual wrapping was fun, too. The attention to detail is astounding - even in the packaging. Each piece is wrapped and arranged in the box in such a way that it displays the part in addition to keeping it safe in transit. I can't wait to start using it. Apple rocks.

The only drawback, and it's a big one for me, is that it doesn't come with a USB adaptor; I have to order that from Apple. If my PC had a FireWire port, I wouldnt care, of course. But it doesn't. So, it'll be yet another four days of waiting - in addition to the four weeks I waitied for the eBay guy to send me the iPod...

sigh.

All images Copyright 2004-2005, cleek.